Throwing a party any time soon? Natto Fritters are perfect finger foods for you to service your family, friends and guests!
- 5 tablespoons (rounded) natto
- 2 flat-leaf parsley stalks
- 1/6 pound frozen edamame, shelled Salt
- 1 tablespoon cake flour
- Salad oil for frying
- 1 small egg
- 175ml beer
- 1/4 pound all-purpose flour
- In a medium bowl, put the edamame and natto, season with a pinch of salt, and coat with the cake flour.
- In a large bowl, beat the egg. Add the beer and all-purpose flour and stir gently until smooth.
- Add the edamame mixture into the large bowl and mix it in.
- Heat the oil in a deep fryer to 350 degrees.
- Shape the mixture into small disks with a large spoon and deep fry, a few at a time, until deep golden brown.
- French fry the parsley.
- Serve the fritters with the parsley on the side. Serves 2.